Cablecure iXL, formerly known as Novinium’s Perficio 011 formulation, is an evolutionary injection fluid that delivers a long-term performance advantage extending useful cable life up to 25 years.
To learn more about how Novinium has developed improvements to cable rejuvenation, see Advances in Chemical Rejuvenation: Extending Medium Voltage Cable Life 40 Years, presented in Versailles, France, at the Jicable Conference on June 26, 2007.
Advantages of Cablecure iXL
- Two life-extension components repair water-tree damage and disrupt the inception of partial discharges.
- Two components upgrade the existing cable with materials found in today’s new cable.
- An improved, patented catalyst technology eliminates soak periods—no soak bottles used, none left behind.
- Catalyst efficiency delivers more active ingredients faster and holds more fluid in the cable longer.
- With a flash point of 65°C, Cablecure iXL is not flammable per OSHA or DOT regulations.
- Cablecure iXL provides 25 years of reliable life in nondemanding applications, including low-load and nonthermic soils.