Founded in 2003, Novinium has the most experienced team of rehabilitation experts
in the world. All of the commercially significant rehabilitation technologies used
anywhere – on every continent (except Antarctica), were conceived, reduced to practice,
and commercialized by Novinium masters of reliability. An unwavering commitment
to provide dominant technologies, which solve the reliability issues of leading
circuit owners with the minimum of capital expenditures has drawn the rejuvenation
leaders to the Novinium Element. The Novinium Board of Directors includes an impressive
array of industry veterans and corporate governance experts.
To learn more about a few of the outstanding people that make Novinium safer, faster
and better check out the brief biographies below. To learn about the whole Novinium
team of masters and to experience the rare Novinium element for yourself – join
the most progressive power utilities of the world. Phone (206-529-4828) or email
) and we will listen to your underground infrastructure reliability needs. Then
and only then, we will tailor a fresh solution for you to consider.
Glen J. Bertini, President, CEO and Chairman
- Spent over two decades working with cable rejuvenation technology beginning with
its development at Dow Corning in 1985 and continuing through its commercialization
and growth to over 90 million feet of cable rejuvenated and over $1 billion in capital
saved so far.
- The world's foremost authority on cable rejuvenation with over 45 articles published
on the subject, a total of 28 patents on cable rejuvenation and related technologies
and others pending.
- 1992 co-recipient of the prestigious R&D 100 award for cable rejuvenation.
- 2006 winner of the $100,000 Zino Zillionaire Investment Forum award for the best
investment opportunity in the Pacific Northwest.
- 2010 winner of the Puget Sound Engineering Council, Industry Engineer of the Year
- 2010 winner of Seattle Business Magazine’s Top Innovators award.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Michigan Technological University, a Senior Member
of the AIChE, an IEEE Fellow, a voting member of the ICC, and a licensed professional
Contact Glen at