Evening Social & Campus Tour 2018
VIP Campus Tour
Novinium welcomes NWPPA members to the Seattle area
MONDAY, APRIL 9, 2018 4:00–7:00 p.m.
Kick off the 2018 NWPPA Engineering & Operations Conference with a relaxing and entertaining reception with your utility peers.
About the Event:
Experience the innovative Cablecure® and PreVent® technology firsthand in an exclusive networking social with appetizers and drinks. Tour our facilities and engage with expert engineers as they:
- Develop advanced testing devices and control circuitry (Clean Lab)
- Perform water tree studies and investigate how new injection fluid formulations reduce cable failures (Cable Failure Lab)
- Accelerate cable aging and test advanced craftwork techniques (High Voltage Lab)
- Investigate methods to prevent manhole events with the use of a smart IOT-based solution (Manhole Lab)
- Develop knowledge-on-demand curriculum to train a world-class workforce of 300+ linemen (Training Facility)
Location: Novinium Headquarters
22820 Russell Road
Kent, WA 98032
Transportation will be provided from Hotel Murano in Tacoma. The shuttle will depart from the hotel at 3:30 p.m. Please contact Jeff Gross (206-920-2672) or Waylon Lam ( 253-395-4696) if you have any questions about meeting the shuttle at the hotel.
To RSVP, contact Waylon Lam
Phone: +1 253.395.4696
Come and enjoy a fun evening!
Directions from Tacoma on I-5 North:
- Take I-5 N to WA-516 E/Kent Des Moines Rd in Kent. Take exit 149A from I-5 N
- Turn right onto WA-516 E/Kent Des Moines Rd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left at the 1st cross street onto Military Rd S
- Turn right onto Veterans Dr
- Continue onto S 228th St
- Turn left into Van Doren’s West Business Park and continue to Building B