Safety is our first priority!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works safely with no electrical contact incidents or personal
injuries and embraces a below zero incident safety culture and behavior.
• Assists Team Leader with job planning, hazard avoidance, and
recording daily work records.
• Switches medium voltage electrical circuits.
• Performs electrical craftwork according to quality standards.
• Writes and implements cable switching orders, manages
switching contact with circuit owner.
• Performs cable testing and analysis – TDR waveform and RF
locating equipment operation.
• Places and operates cable injection equipment on de-energized
cables in transformers.
• Operate Company vehicles/equipment as required.
Candidates must have proof
of apprenticeship completion and Journeyman Lineman Certification.
Novinium offers a competitive benefit package that includes, but is not
limited to, medical, dental, 401K and paid time off and holidays. Novinium is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. To join
our growing team, qualified applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply